1/01/2011

New Year's Eve in South Africa

Jane and Sean invited some of their friends and neighbours around for a New Year's Eve party. The children amused themselves with play station and movies, until they fell asleep in a heap, while the rest of us ate, drank and took part in Gary's quiz-night. I was Viv's partner and we had great fun, especially with the general knowledge section. Unfortunately, the questions on music of the 80s had us completely stumped - we must have seriously missed out on that decade! Regrettably, I was too busy enjoying myself to take many photos, sorry about that!


Shannon looked beautiful in her princess dress


 Jordan was his usual cheeky self


Jane relaxed before the guests arrived


The children played play station and watched DVDs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have your thoughts on any aspect of my blog.

Press Centre

Press Centre
I couldn't resist this one!