8/15/2013

30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 10

At last, I can see my path forward!

In today's challenge, we are asked to respond to the following: 
"What are the key ways in which you want to make money online in your chosen business?" 
OR "Which are the key online revenue streams you want to focus on in your existing business?"

Obviously, my answer is to the first of these two questions as I don't have my business up and running yet. At the moment, I am looking at three key areas to make money online.

1. Affiliate marketing.

This is where I will advertise other people's sites and products, for a commission when someone clicks through onto their site. I would choose affiliates in my line of expertise too, so that I would become the 'go to' person for information, and where to look for more ideas in my field.

2 eBooks and public speaking.

I have put these together as they depend on my own words. What I write about, I can speak about, and I would be looking to selling eBooks, and being paid to attend conferences and workshops.

3 Counseling and coaching.

I will offer to give one on one coaching to help subscribers to find their way forward in making money through a variety of different business models. I will help them to decide on a model that suits them, and their lifestyle in particular. And then give them the tools  they would need to begin their new life.

Of course, I won't limit myself to just these three, as I am sure other ways are out there. But with these three, at last, I can see a way forward!

30 day challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have your thoughts on any aspect of my blog.

Press Centre

Press Centre
I couldn't resist this one!