8/26/2013

30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 21


My 'About Page' Version 2. (I think I've overdone the social media buttons.)

We've been given a day off from blogging on the 30 Day Blog Challenge, so I have spent the day tweaking my new website. I have been researching and installing some really cool plugins.

I have found the following:

Acurax Social Media Widget
All In One SEO Pack
Contact Form 7
E-MAILiT Social Media Sharing Widget
Google Analytics
Google Plus Authorship
Google XML Sitemaps
SEO Friendly Images
Wordpress Ping List

If you are designing your own Wordpress page, check out these essential add-ons to make your site more likely to be found by a search engine, and shared on social media.

2 comments:

I would love to have your thoughts on any aspect of my blog.

Press Centre

Press Centre
I couldn't resist this one!