9/04/2013


Where my friends and relatives are around the world

We are nearly at the end of the 30 Day Blog Challenge, and the theme today is, "Living the Dream: What Does Yours Look Like?" and our question is,

"What does your blueprint for living the dream look like to you?"

Natalie gave us three prompts to help define our answers.

1 What do you want in your life beyond all certainty?
2 What’s a non-negotiable you are not prepared to give up for anything else?
3 What don’t you mind forsaking in return for having more of something else?

1 The thing I want in my life beyond all certainty is to have the freedom to travel, and the funds to sustain my lifestyle while doing it. I would like to continue this as long as possible. I have friends and relatives all over the world, who I try to visit as often as I can. I would like to continue this forever.

2 My non non-negotiable is my camera. It goes where I go, and, as photography is my passion, I cannot be without it.

3 I don't mind forsaking possessions and material things in the pursuit of my dream. I have already cast most of them aside, and I like the freedom of a minimalist lifestyle.

My blueprint for living my dream is simple. I want to build my location independent business so I can continue travelling. I am already constructing my website and adding content. My aim is to have it up and running by the end of September. This might be over ambitious, as I have two week-long photography workshops in September. And these will be full on. Wish me luck!

30 day challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have your thoughts on any aspect of my blog.

Press Centre

Press Centre
I couldn't resist this one!